top of page
405 W. Broad Street, Chesaning, Michigan
The Stone House was built in 1909 as a private residence for the Louis Perrot family and still features many of the original leaded glass windows, hardwood floors, and magnificently maintained oak woodwork. The warm welcoming atmosphere of The Stone House Inn is enhanced by the three fireplaces.
Visitors may spend a relaxing, restful night in any one of the six beautifully decorated bedrooms, and enjoy a continental breakfast in the morning. The Butlers Pantry is stocked with complimentary beverages and snacks and is always open to our guests.
The Stone House Inn is located on "The Boulevard" (Hwy M-57) in the heart of Chesaning, Michigan.
bottom of page